Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nursery


I can't believe this little guy is old enough for nursery already! I look at him and constantly think that he is too small to be running around and doing the things that he does. 

Today was his first day at nursery and he did great! Shad dropped him off and he did exactly what we were expecting and cried. However, the nursery leaders said he calmed down pretty quickly. When I peeked in there 10 minutes later he was completely fine and playing with all of the other kids. He looks so tiny next to everyone else. I keep wondering when he is going to hit a growth spurt. As for now I will just have to keep hemming up his church pants so I don't have to roll them four times. I'm sure he will look huge to me when the baby gets here, but until then I will just need to keep cuddling him like the little baby that he still is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment