I love summer! I especially love all the cold treats you get to eat because of the hot weather (snowcones, ice cream, popsicles, smoothies...) Last night we decided to go out and get free Cherry Berry coolers at McDonalds. They were surprisingly pretty good and tasted even better since they were free. I have been getting 4 Sunday newspapers to get the coupon inserts so I had a bunch of free coupons to use. One of the many paybacks I have gotten from couponing in the past few weeks.
It was unseasonably cold yesterday so it wasn't as refreshing as it could have been, but it was really just nice to get out of the house as a family for a free treat.
Afterwards we went home and watched "The Muppets" in our bed all together and ate popcorn (at Haken's request). I love the time that I get to spend with my boys. Especially when I realize how much harder it is going to be to find time together in a few weeks when the baby gets here.

No comments:
Post a Comment