Tomorrow I will officially be considered "full term" at 37 weeks. At least they won't try to slow down the labor if she decides to come. I am seeing the Dr. weekly now. Last week we got to see an ultrasound to make sure she was head down and ready to go. Everything looked great and the Dr. said I was probably measuring small because I don't have a lot of fluid in there with her. That will be the last time we see her on that little black and white screen!
I went to the Dr. again today and I'm sitting at 1 centimeter, 20% effaced, and -3 station. So...I guess I still have a little while yet to sit (or run like crazy) and wait. My Dr. is going out of town this weekend so he told me to hold off until next week so he can be there. He doesn't think I will progress that fast anyway. That gives me another week (at least) to finish up all the loose ends I have everywhere. Although, I'm pretty sure she will be here by the end of next week with how early my boys came. I guess we will see. Even on the third baby it is still nerve racking to wait during these last few weeks. I'm such a scheduled person so the waiting game gets a little difficult for me. I feel like I always have to be on top of things...just in case. Here is the bio for the week:
How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 29 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Stretch marks? Nope, just more varicose veins
Sleep: Still waking up early, mostly due to Jack's bad sleeping patterns lately. A pregnant mommy should not have a teething toddler.
Best moment this week: Jack pointing to the craddle and my tummy and saying "baby." Sometimes I think he understands, but then I realize he has no idea what is going to hit him.
Funny moment this week: Going to the pool twice with a big huge belly. It's amazing the looks you get with a big belly and an 18 month old climbing all over you. Makes you feel a little crazy.
Funny moment this week: Going to the pool twice with a big huge belly. It's amazing the looks you get with a big belly and an 18 month old climbing all over you. Makes you feel a little crazy.
Miss Anything? Bending over. Not being out of breath. Being able to stand for longer periods of time.
Movement: Gets hiccups almost every night right before bed. Sitting really low in my pelvis. Some big kicks really make me have to pee.
Food cravings: Marshmallows- the big kind
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Bigger contractions, but not consistent. Lots of pressure with her being so low.
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still on most days
Happy or Moody: Happy it's almost over! Not as moody as before.
Looking forward to: Sleeping on my tummy. Not having every shirt have a stain right on the tummy.
Here's my token picture. Although I don't think I have changed very much in the last 3 or 4 weeks. I think she has kind of maxed out on her size. Last week at the ultrasound the estimate was around 6 1/2 lbs. So she may be sitting just below 7 lbs now?

No comments:
Post a Comment