Sunday, June 10, 2012

Brothers and best buds


I thought that having two boys 3 1/2 years apart they would not really play well together...I admit now that I was wrong. Haken and Jack are finally getting to the age where they actually enjoy being together...most of the time. 

Haken is such a good big brother and makes sure that Jack is taken care of for me and not getting into any trouble. Jack wants to do everything that Haken does and I think secretly Haken really likes to see Jack try to do everything he does. Although, Haken does get frustrated when his friends (mostly girls) want to play with "baby Jack" instead of him. If he wasn't so cute I don't think it would be a problem!

I'm sure they will play even better as time goes on. It melts my heart to see the love that they have for one another. 

Haken was sitting under the counter eating chips.
Of course Jack had to do the same.
Haken pushed Jack around in the laundry basket this way for
quite a while. Jack was very patient, since it went about
a snail's pace.


A real smile?!!
Daddy decided to pitch in and help them go a little faster.
That is a face of pure joy.
What daddy do you know that will wear a too small
fireman hat and push his boys down the stairs in a
laundry basket? That is love...



No comments:

Post a Comment