Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks. I went to the doctor today and it looks like I have made a little bit of progress and I am borderline ready to go. Last week I was dilated to a 1 and 20% effaced. Today I am at a 3 and 60% effaced. He stripped my membranes because he thinks I am just about ready to go. Last night I was having contractions from 11-2 am (why are they always in the middle of the night?!) about 15 minutes apart but they stopped and didn't stay consistent at all today. Since I have been to the Dr. I have had a TON more contractions ranging anywhere from 7-30 minutes apart, but they aren't really consistent yet. I guess we will see what happens tonight. Maybe tomorrow we will be holding our precious little girl!
On a side note: Kind of ready to be done being pregnant after the flu episode last Saturday. Not a fun thing to go through as a full term mommy. Shad has been feeling a little off today, but luckily has not really caught what I had as of yet. Here is hoping that he never does so that he can be there for me when she decides she is ready to come! The boys haven't caught it yet either, and I hope it stays that way!

No comments:
Post a Comment