Friday, February 1, 2013

Treehouse Museum

Today Haken didn't have Kindergarten because of parent teacher conferences. I swear they find every possible reason to let the Kindergarteners have a day off. I thought I would take advantage of the day off and take the kids to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. When Haken was 2 or 3 we had a membership and went all of the time but with 3 kids now it just isn't possible for us to go that often. We invited his best friend Chloe to come with us since she had the day off too. My mom and sister Jenni met us up there. I was really grateful that they came. Honestly I don't think I would even try to attempt going there on my own, especially when I have a baby to tote around with me (strollers aren't allowed). It makes for a much more relaxed day for me and the boys always love spending time with Grandma.

I thought it would be a pretty deserted day since most kids were in school but it was still pretty busy. There was a preschool group there at the same time, so there were a lot of little kids running around. I didn't really get any pictures during the museum with the exception of this one of Chloe in the play they  put on. Things get really crazy in there when you are trying to keep track of all of your kids.


However, I did get a few of the kids at McDonalds afterwards. They were getting pretty tired and silly by this point. It was a pretty late lunch. 




The progression of these next pictures cracks me up. Chloe sits there nicely smiling for the camera while Haken just goes about being Haken...




No comments:

Post a Comment