Holy moly! 8 months already! Gracie is still my tiny little girl and I don't feel like she is really this old. I'm used to have 8-month-olds that are trying to crawl around and move. This little girl does not mind staying put. Her new trick in the last month has been sitting up. She is getting to be a real pro at it. If she can't reach something she usually won't risk falling over to get it. If she is on her back she kicks her legs and scoots backwards, but it isn't really on purpose. I'm not real anxious for her to be mobile, staying put works for me. She is starting to fit into 6 month clothes now, although the 3-6 month stuff fits her the best. She loves to spit and is developing a very silly personality. If someone laughs at her she will laugh back, even if it is artificial, she just like to be included in what is going on. Still doesn't love solid foods, but I can sometimes sneak veggies in with the fruit she likes. She is such a good baby and adds so much to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment