Thursday, February 28, 2013

February on my phone

Here is February according to my phone. We didn't leave home much and spent a lot of time just being silly. Typical February I guess. Can't wait until we can go outside and play!

This is how I found Gracie in the morning. I think her pajamas
are a bit too big if she can pull this off.
Turns out we have another tongue nose picker in the family
Reminds me so much of Jack lately.

Every feeding is a battle lately. Guess she doesn't like peas?
Some of the kids from out workout group. We go to the church
3 times a week and the kids run around while the moms chat
workout.

Haken was so proud of his track. We HAD to take a picture.



We did actually go somewhere this month! My dad offered us his company tickets to the Jazz game. We left Jack and Gracie with Grandma and brought cousin Taylor with us. The seats were in the upper bowl but they were actually not bad because we were on the front row of the upper bowl so we could see everything. The Jazz lost, but it was still a fun night out.

The play area they have set up for the kids.
I think the boys were more excited about this
than the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment