Yesterday was a day that we have been waiting for for quite a while. Jack finally decided that walking was a better mode of transportation than crawling. I don't know why it finally clicked with him, but he has preferred it over crawling the last 2 days. Lets hope it stays that way. He is actually pretty good for a first time walker. All of those hours behind his little walker has now paid off. Although, sometimes he tries to get ahead of himself and run, that doesn't work out so well for him yet.
This is a video that I took today.
P.S. A stack of popsicle sticks is the coolest thing in the world to a one-year-old.

That just looks ridiculous. He is too tiny to be walking around like that! Brandon and I wish we could be there!!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it! Shad and I said the same thing. He's kind of a little shorty! He'll be a pro walker by the time we see you in April.
Delete