In the past week or so I have noticed how much Jack wants to be a big boy! You can bet that if he sees Haken do something, Jack is going to try and do it too. It is kind of funny to watch sometimes because he still looks so small to me! He still isn't walking all of the time, but he does when he feels like it and makes sure that everyone sees when he does so we can all cheer. I'm wondering when he is going to find out that it is easier than crawling.
He also is quite the little monkey. He climbs on top of things and often falls down, but gets right back up and tries it again. I just know that he is going to be a kid that climbs on the countertops to get what he wants. That will be a new adventure for me.
He is also totally obsessed with shoes. "Shoes" is one of the baby signs that he picked up on very first. If I leave any shoes on the floor he tries to put them on. I think it is because he has related shoes to going somewhere. He just giggles when I put his shoes on. He likes to be out and about and prefers it over being home. He is happy as a clam sitting in a grocery cart and flirting with the cashiers. He also goes bonkers if we don't go and work out at the church first thing in the morning. He has really come to expect it, which is great motivation for me to go.
Tonight we also discovered that he loves to dance. I put on music while we were doing the dishes and he immediately started bobbing up and down. In this video you can also see how wonderful Haken is at doing the dishes, especially with Jack at his feet trying to climb up there with him. Haken has been such a great help lately as we have discovered how much he is capable of doing at the age of 4. We have some seriously great boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment