Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Treehouse Museum

Yesterday we took our new van (post to come later) on it's maiden voyage down to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. This is one of Haken's favorite places to go. It has been a long time since we have gone and I thought Jack would actually enjoy it this time. We loaded up our van to maximum capacity and took the Mickelson's (Janese, Will, and Maddie) and Haken's friend Chloe with us. I can't tell you how nice it was to all fit in one car comfortably and with a DVD player to keep the kids happy on the way down there! 
We had such a fun day. We got there just after 10 and met up with my friend Shauna and her 2 boys and didn't leave until 12:30, because I was hungry for lunch. I think the kids would have stayed all day if we would have let them. It is amazing that there is always something new to see when we go there and we love taking new friends with us that have never been there. My mom and sister also met us up there, which I was really grateful for. I didn't realize how much of a mover Jack really is now with him walking. I felt like I had to keep a constant eye on him as well as the two other kids I had responsibility for. It was nice to have an extra 2 sets of hands and eyes to keep track of everyone.
After we left the museum we stopped at McDonalds for lunch. I was amazed at how good Jack was even though he completely missed his morning nap. He finally zonked out in the car on the way home. The kids all slept really well last night. I think we really wore them out!






Super Jack-Jack!
Princess Chloe 
King Jack on his throne

No comments:

Post a Comment