As of yesterday I am 14 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy has seemed to go by pretty fast for me. I can't believe I am already more than a third of the way through. I went and saw the Dr. two days ago and he did another ultrasound. Dr. Miller is a new Dr. for me, so I don't know if he routinely does ultrasounds every time or if it is just because of my miscarriage history, but either way, I was happy to see my little one on the screen once again. During this ultrasound I was excited that instead of looking at a blob (like on week 8) I was looking at a BABY! As I watched him/her move around like crazy and stretch out I couldn't believe that I couldn't feel anything. I'm hoping that will come soon. I felt Jack's "flutters" around 14 weeks and Haken around 16 weeks, so any day now would be good!
The first picture is from the ultrasound this week (14 weeks). I also had to add an ultrasound that we had of Jack at 5 months because the resemblance is uncanny. Look at that little Anderson profile picture!
I am finally where I actually believe there is a baby in there. There really is no denying it when I look down at my tummy now. I'm about at the point where my belly sticks out further, if not just as much, as other various other parts of my body. This stage is so awkward to me because I don't fit into maternity clothes, but my other stuff doesn't fit right either. I am actually kind of excited to move on to maternity clothes so that I will have something new to wear that fits me. Excited for the changes that will come in the next few months!



No comments:
Post a Comment