Tuesday, January 3, 2012

By jove, he's got it!

After months and months of doing sign language to Jack I think he has FINALLY got it! I'm not sure what made it click today but I think we hit a break through! Today he signed milk, sleep, all done, more, cookie (well tried), and please. It is funny that having him "talk" to me this way made him grow up SO much in one day. I am such a big believer in signing for babies after seeing how much easier it made things with Haken. I wasn't too hopeful that Jack would pick it up because Haken got the concept much sooner than this. I'm so glad he's picked it up, especially when I will have another baby in tow in the next 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. Kason did awesome with sign language... Ty not so much. Probably my fault for not working with him like I did with Kason. So way to go Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete