Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alien Spaceship

Haken's imagination has exploded lately. Sometimes I don't know where he gets the ideas he does. This past week he was really into playing a game he called "Alien Spaceship." He made sure that we wrote down the instructions for how to play the game (instructions have been really important to him lately), just incase we couldn't remember if we wanted to play it again. We played it for our activity for family night and took care of the bad guys with our alien spaceship. 

Haken and daddy in their "Alien Spaceship"

Captain Haken maning the controls of the ship while
 daddy shoots the bad guys with the lazer guns.

These are the instructions for the game, just as he dictated them to me. They crack me up whenever I read them because I can hear him saying each step in my head. 

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to see what their imagination comes up with! Looks like you have a little list maker! That would also make a fun family night!

    ReplyDelete