The most common question I get from anyone lately is "how are you feeling?" I think these pictures pretty much sum it up...
Last weekend was conference weekend. I gave the kids stickers to play with while we listened to conference. It kept them pretty busy during most of Sunday. This was their favorite place to stick stickers.
Ruby thought it was so much fun that she decided to do it again today as I was sitting at the computer.
When I look at these pictures I realize how big I really am. I am getting to the point where I don't really try to bend over to pick things up off the floor anymore. If I really want it I can usually use my toes to pick it up....or it can just stay there until someone else picks it up.
Every week that I clean the bathrooms and do the laundry I wonder how many more weeks I will be able to do this. At what point do I have someone come in and do these things for me?
I'm not really working out anymore as going up and down the stairs is enough of a workout for me. A few weeks ago I decided I wasn't going to walk with my friends in the morning anymore. After going almost 5 miles with them and being whipped out for the rest of the day I decided that it wasn't worth it. I was so sore and tired that I really couldn't do much of anything. Now I will occasionally walk two miles or do some prenatal workouts, but nothing like I used to do. It just isn't worth being on bed rest. I have also made it a goal to lay down for 30 minutes to an hour every afternoon as I find that I feel so much better when I do this. The weight is off of my pelvis when I lay down and I feel like I can breathe.
The greatest blessing with this pregnancy is that I haven't really had any issues with varicose veins which were terrible with my other pregnancies. I think that is a huge tender mercy as it has allowed me to still stand and make dinner and take care of my family. Hopefully it stays that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment