Both babies are healthy and active. Baby A is up and down on my right side and baby B has decided to lay transverse cross the top into my rib cage. Here's hoping they move a bit before birth, but it looks like baby A is anxious to come out first. It explains a lot as I have not yet felt much movement on my left side at all, pretty much all on the right. Baby A is also pretty active and baby B likes to tuck into a ball and find a happy place.
The kids wanted to do a gender reveal and Jack said we had to pop balloons again like we did for Ruby. I decided to do a little spin on that and get everyone involved. We invited some friends over to help us. We threw darts at a board filled with balloons. The balloons were all filled with paint. Most of them were filled with white paint, but two had colors in them (pink or blue) representing the genders of the babies.
We did a Facebook live video and it turned out to be a lot more suspenseful than I thought it would be as it took a long time to get the first one and until the very end to get the second one. Shad filled them all up and he honestly couldn't remember where he had placed the colored balloons so it was exciting even for us.
I have to admit that twin boys was the last possibility on my mind. I kept thinking that it was going to be twin girls because I was not really sick during the beginning of this pregnancy and typically I am sicker when pregnant with boys. So I thought two boys would have really made me sick.
However, this satisfies my need for some kind of pattern or even number in the order of our children. As Shad and I were looking at the order of our children we will be ending with two boys as we started. The order of our children will be BBGBGBB. This is perfectly symmetrical and just a little sign to me that everything is as it should be.
We are really excited to meet these little guys. Now to come up with two boy names that we can agree on....




No comments:
Post a Comment