It seems like September never got the memo that it is actually supposed to be fall not summer. The kids have had a great time playing outside the past couple of weeks but we know that the weather is quickly changing as we have cold mornings and cool nights. We are taking advantage of the weather while we can. I'm sure we will miss it in a few weeks!
This little power wheels truck belongs to our neighbor, but we might as well just buy it from them since Jack probably drives it around more than anyone. He asks about it every morning and I have to remind him that it is not really his! He loves driving the cute girls around the circle in his sweet ride. I also can't believe how many kids they pile into this thing. I think the record is 7-8 kids. I am surprised it keeps moving with all of them in there. . He keeps telling me he needs a "Jeep" of his own but seeing as he hasn't ridden his bike in the last month I am not convinced this won't make him a lazy bum.
One Sunday evening we went on a ride in daddy's car (the kid's favorite ride) and found this fun park in Millville. It was a bit chilly and wet from the rain the week before but that didn't stop us from having some good fun together. My kids really are the best of friends and it makes me so happy seeing them play together.







No comments:
Post a Comment