Sunday, October 28, 2012

Surprise birthday party!

The weekend before Halloween my sis-in-law surprised my brother and flew him up to Utah (from Arizona) for a surprise birthday party for him. It was a costume party and was so much fun! I think seeing my mom dress up in a Geisha costume made the party all worth while. My brother was completely surprised (or so he says). He didn't know he was coming to Utah until they were sitting waiting for the plane at the airport. If he was disappointed that he was coming to freezing cold Utah instead of the Bahamas he was a pretty good actor. I think he was glad to see family, and we were glad to see them too.

Our family zoo...and Shrek. I'm a zookeeper,
Gracie is a zebra, Jack a chicken, and Haken a giraffe.
And Shad is Shrek..more on this in the next post.
My mom reading to the kids. Yes, those are nylons on her head!
I'm so proud of her for dressing up. If there was a contest I think she
would have won best costume. The kids didn't recognize her!
Oh, and don't mind the date...my sister's camera is a little off..

Keeping busy during the party
Gracie and Evangeline 

Helping clean up. Grandpa let them ride in the
garbage that was on wheels.









No comments:

Post a Comment