Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Outfits

Jack's face makes me laugh in this picture.
 In all the craziness being on vacation for Easter I forgot to get pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits. They wore these on Easter Sunday while we were in Arizona (minus the vest, because it was 85 degrees) and then they also wore them the following Sunday in our ward. I made their ties (my first try). I think I will need to keep perfecting that art but I'm sure I will be making many more of those. I can't resist dressing them alike when I can because I love the big brother/little brother combo. I just think it is so cute! Shad just rolls his eyes, but I'm glad he lets me do it occasionally.

Jack was being quite the little sinker pretty much all day last Sunday so we are lucky we got even one relatively good shot before church. Some of them really crack me up!



2 comments:

  1. I like dressing my boys alike too. If you make their ties you can make a dress for your little girl too and they can all match. Shad would really roll his eyes, but I think it would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I can't believe how much Jack looks like Haken in this picture!! He is starting to look more like him the older he gets! How adorable they look!

    ReplyDelete