Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Bunny early

The Easter Bunny came a week early this year because we are going to be in Arizona visiting family over Easter break next weekend. This weekend was also General Conference weekend which made it fun because the boys got to play with their new stuff the whole day.


Jack's first experience with bubbles. He wasn't quite sure what to think about them at first.
We also dyed Easter eggs in between conference sessions on Sunday

I love this picture! Like father...like son.
Perfectionist Haken
Jack during our egg dying. I wasn't brave enough to let him help this year.
Haken was sad that I was going to use the Easter eggs to make potato salad that night so he wanted to take a picture of the eggs. I told him to pick two of his favorites and hold them up. After taking a picture of the first two he insisted on taking another picture with his "other favorite" eggs...and another. I think he had a hard time deciding which ones were his favorite.




This face is so Haken. I can never get a real smile out of him.
 It was a fun early Easter. We can't wait until we get to have an Easter egg hunt with all of the cousins in Arizona next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment