Monday, March 26, 2012

Weeds!

Why is it that everything in my yard has yet to bloom and the weeds are the only thing green right now? Last Friday I decided I couldn't stand looking at the weeds anymore and we ventured out into the yard to make it look a bit nicer. I was surprised to see that there are little buds on everything in my yard so in a few weeks it will be really beautiful. There are also bulbs popping up all over. I love this time of the year! There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your yard come back to life and know that everything didn't really die over the winter.

Haken was a huge help and Jack was just happy to be outside. I think he would live outside if I would let him! We also planted our first round of sugar snap peas, one of our favorite treats from our garden every year.

I think we have another golfer in the family...


This face is so Jack...and yet he reminds me of Haken at this age.

Planting peas

No comments:

Post a Comment