It has been one of the mildest winters on record here and yet I still can not wait until Spring! We have only had to shovel a handful of times and Shad has used his new snowblower about 2 times. Most of the time the snow all melts by the afternoon so we don't need to shovel at all. Today it is almost 50 degrees outside and will probably get up to 60 or more in the next few days (go ahead and laugh all you Arizona dwellers, that is WARM here!) Seeing these little tulips pop up in my front yard makes me so happy and excited for the months to come. I planted 100 new bulbs last fall and I can't wait to see the colors that will fill my yard. I don't know if it is the anticipation of our spring break get away to Arizona, or knowing that the baby will be here in a few short months that makes me so antsy right now. This spring will be glorious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mine are coming up too. They'll probably freeze though with the crazy weather we are having.
ReplyDelete