Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Goats

On Friday, after kindergarten roundup, I went to pick up Jack from my friend Shauna's house. She was taking her boys to go see some baby animals at a nearby farm. She asked if Haken would like to come with them. Of course Haken was excited to go with them, especially with his friend Kason! I took Jack home to take a nap and Haken went with them. They ended up only having the baby goats there (the pigs and cows were at another farm) but that was enough for Haken to get excited. Here are a few pictures of Haken with the goats that Shauna took for me. Thanks Shauna!



I can tell Haken is a little unsure of feeding the goat.
Giving the goat some of attitude. 

Later that day we also went to Mcdonalds with them and then Kason came home with us to play for a while. On the way home from Mcdonalds we stopped at IFA to see the baby chicks, ducks, and bunnies they had for sale there. I wish I would have had my camera to get a picture of Jack peeking into the bunny pen. He was just tall enough to see them on his tip toes and couldn't stop pointing and talking about them. We also stopped at our friend's house to see their baby lambs, but they weren't home. This is such a fun time around here with baby animals popping up everywhere. I love Spring!


1 comment:

  1. Haken was so cute with the baby goats. He also thought the big ones were pretty fun to tease! Thanks for taking Kason for the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete