In the past month or so Jack has become a pretty agreeable baby. Whenever we ask a question (whether it is pointed at him or not) he answers "yeah." I was trying to figure out where he got it, and then Shad pointed out that I say "yeah" ALL of the time. He did go through a phase for a day or 2 last week where he said "na ah" to everything but then he went back to "yeah." I have been wanting to get it on video for a while and today he was being especially agreeable at lunch so here ya go:
Jack also has a serious fetish with shoes. Today his footwear of choice was Haken's dragon slippers. They look like duck feet when he walks. We love our silly Jack-Jack.

Oh if only... Meili's favorite word is "no" and it has been for months!!! I would love to hear a "yeah" every now and then!
ReplyDelete