Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bedtime Buddies



I was just going through the pictures that I have taken in the past month and I realized that almost all of the pictures that I have taken are of the boys in bed together. Sometimes they are in the morning and sometimes right before bed. The bed has become a cozy place for us to snuggle and read books. One of my favorite pictures is of Haken holding Jack's hand while Daddy reads them a book before bed time. He loves his little brother so much (which is surprising sometimes to me because of all the attention he has taken away from him.) This week he asked me: "why is it taking so long for Jack to get big?" The day that he can play with him won't come soon enough for him, or me for that matter. A 3-yr-old with his imagination needs someone to share it with every second of the day.




2 comments:

  1. I feel like we used to have a lot of these photos! At least in our pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!!! I would love to borrow the book from you when I pass through Conference weekend. Jack is getting big and looks more like you!

    ReplyDelete