Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ready for Spring!


With our tax return coming we decided it was time to upgrade from the single jogging stroller that someone gave us (which has trouble staying straight but has still been a blessing), to a double jogging stroller. We found this one used on KSL for $80. It is a $200 Schwinn stroller and has hardly been used, so I think we got a good deal. It also is equipped with a swivel/lock front wheel, removable padded seats, and optional rain gear. I wasn't convinced at first that I would need it, but as we have gone on a few walks as a family already and needed 2 parents for 2 strollers, I realized this really is a need for me during the summer. It will give me a lot more freedom. During the summer Haken and I would walk/jog into town and run all of our little errands. Now I can still do that with two kids and get in shape at the same time. If anyone would like to join us I am game as soon as it warms up!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a nice stroller for a great price. We would love to join you. I'm itching for some spring weather. No more of the snow stuff. I wish our stroller was as nice as yours. We found ours at a garage sale for 25.00. It get's the job done and that's all I care about. Let us know when you ready for a stroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I used mine, and still do! Such a great investment!!! Looks brand new!! Awesome score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would join you if I lived closer!!! That is a great deal! I found mine for $40 but isn't near the condition yours is! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete