This year we finally got the Mac computer we have been waiting for. I think Haken has been just as excited about it as we have been. It has been fun trying out all the new programs and figuring out how it all works. Today we discovered the "photobooth" where we can take pictures and make videos of ourselves. Haken wanted to share this video with you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This was so precious! I'm amazed at how well he knows the words. Tripp can sing the 1st verse, but not the 2nd, wow! BTW rockin' those skinny arms after just giving birth. A little jealous am I. :) haha
ReplyDeleteThanks! I don't really gain any weight in my upper body, it is all down below. Still have another 10 lbs to go. Hopefully it will be gone by the time I see you in June!
ReplyDeleteBonnie! How in the world are you? I just found your blog off facebook. Feel free to check out mine as well, but wow you just had another boy! That is so great. Your little boy Haken is so cute and I was way impressed that he could sing 2 verses of 'I am a Child of God'. I bet you're the best mom!
ReplyDeleteSo So sweet!
ReplyDelete