
I used to wonder before I was a blogger why some people didn't keep their blog updated all the time. Now I know! It is hard to stay up on it with two kids! However, I have made the time to share some of the pictures that I took of Haken in Brigham City today. We went into Brigham to get the windshield on our car replaced because we have to register it this month and it won't pass. So, I decided that while we waited for them to fix it we would take a walk. I usually don't bring my camera with me everywhere, but packed it at the last minute. We walked around Brigham for about 45 minutes with Jack in the stroller and Haken walking. His poor little legs were tired and we took a lot of breaks. I think it was a good thing for him to walk because he was tired enough for a nap today. It was a nice day, a little chilly, but not too bad.
Right across the street from the glass place was the construction site of the new Brigham City temple. We walked all the way around it and took some pictures in the viewing area. Haken was fascinated by the big cranes and machinery. Right now you can see the walls of the 4 corners up. We are so excited to have this new temple close by. Every penny that Haken finds goes towards building the Brigham City temple, after paying his tithing of course. Although he has only put about $2 towards it, I hope that it gets him excited for the completion of the temple. Although we already have 2 temples only 30 minutes away from us (yes, we are spoiled). It will be nice to have one 15 minutes away that we can run to in a hurry. We shouldn't have any excuses now for not going. What a blessing this will be!
If you want to watch the building of the Brigham City temple you can go to www.brighamcitytemple.info and see construction pictures.
Yes, he is licking the fence. I'm not sure why he has to have his tongue out all the time lately. Licking fences...picking his nose with it....
A view of the 4 corner walls that are already up
My cute little boy. I can't get enough of that smile sometimes...even when he is a stinker
Content little Jack in his warm suit. He stayed asleep the whole time all nice and cozy in the stroller.

No comments:
Post a Comment