Thursday, March 21, 2019
Three months
Personality. This month I am starting to see the individual personality of these boys coming out. We made a trip to Arizona and they were both troopers. They rode so well in the car and only cried when they needed to eat. They didn't have an appointment this month so I'm not sure where they are sitting on their weight, but I know that Tennyson is definitely heavier than Chapman. They also feel very different when you hold them as Chap cuddles into you and Tenny arches his back and tries to get away.
They are sleeping great at night. I feed them at 10pm and then they don't get up to eat again until 5:00am. I usually feed them and then put them back down and wake them up after the kids are off to school at 8:00am. It also allows me to get a run in before feeding them again. Still tandem feeding. One of my favorite things is seeing them hold hands as I feed them. I imagine they really like having a companion with them all of the time.
They were split up for an hour for the first time ever. I went to a Relief Society activity and left Chapman at home and took Tennyson with me. Felt a little bit weird to only have one baby with me.
This month we are getting lots of smiles and giggles. The siblings are going crazy over them lately and all fight over who will hold them. They fit into 3 month clothes pretty solidly but also some 0-3 month stuff still too.
We sure love these boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment