This month was cold but that didn't stop us from having fun. We finally feel like we are on a good schedule and got out a bit.
We went to the free carousel night at the mall. I think I rode that carousel about 15 times with miss Ruby.
Shad is super dad and handles twins like a champ.
Mommy does ok too and is soaking up the snuggles. The house cleaning can wait.
We are anxious for spring, but settled on an inside picnic with friends.
Someone went to the repentance bench and was so stubborn he finally fell asleep.
Haken and Jack have really stepped it up in taking care of the babies. Jack is holding a baby any chance he gets and loves to change diapers and clothes. They are the reason I can make it to church on time.
Gracie on the other hand is still asking which baby is which. She can't tell them apart.
However, she has become a master big sister for Benny and Ruby. Any game she creates they want to be a part of it and she loves that they follow her every command.
She couldn't wait to show off Benny and Ruby at her Valentine's party at school. She insisted I bring them with me.
Luckily the blowouts have been minimal this month.
Haken has become a busy Jr. High student being involved in student council, the school newspaper, Science Olympiad, and Scholastic bowl. Sometimes I wonder if the extracurricular activities are just a ploy to get out of riding the bus home. He really loves the time he gets to spend with his friends though. He was one of the captains of the scholastic bowl team.

No comments:
Post a Comment