Sunday, January 20, 2013

Siblings

Can you tell this girl loves her brothers? Oh, and they kind of like her too! I love how sweet they are to each other! I honestly never worry about Jack "attacking" Gracie. The only time that he has actually hurt her it was because he was trying to give her a toy back and smacked her in the face with it (he's not always super coordinated but tries to be helpful). I just love how she is always studying them and you can tell how much she looks up to them already. Being a girl myself with two older brothers that I look up to, I know she will. No one can get her laughing like these two boys. She loves how silly they are. 

This first picture is my favorite because you can just tell that she is just in love with Haken. He is the best big brother anyone could ever ask for and so helpful to me. I don't know what I would do without him somedays!



She is always watching them, even when they don't realize it. Good thing they are such good boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment