Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gracie is 3 months

Today Gracie is 3 months old! She is now 1/4 of the way through her first year. Crazy! Although, she has still been in the womb longer than she has been out, and that makes me feel a bit better.

Here are a few highlights from this month:

- She loves to suck on her hands. Quite often I get her out of her crib in the morning with the bottom of the sleeves on her pajamas soaked. 

- She still does not like a binki, which I am actually kind of liking (never thought I would say that with my boys being huge binki babies) It just makes things way easier when we go somewhere and I don't have to keep track of it as well as worrying about Jack stealing it.

- She is a huge smiler. It doesn't take much to get her talking and smiling at you. She is quite the talker too. I guess I would expect that from a girl!

- She is starting to actually grab toys on her bouncer instead of just hitting them.

- She went 3 nights in a row sleeping through the night. I was hopeful, but didn't have high expectations. She usually wakes up around 4:00-5:00 a.m. to eat, although she has surprised me quite a few times this month and gone all night. So good for how little she is!

- Eats every 3 hours during the day. Awake for an hour to an hour and a half and then sleeps until the next feeding.

- Has such a cute little cry. I actually don't  mind hearing her cry because it's kinda cute, which is why I guess I am ok with her not having a binki too. 

- Started to laugh a bit. Her first time laughing was at Shad's beat boxing. 

- Fits pretty perfectly into some 3 month clothes and all 0-3 months.

- Can sit up in the bumbo for a while. Her neck gets a little tired after a while but she does pretty well.

- Rolled over from front to back

- Doesn't mind tummy time as much now.

- The hair on the top of her head is SO long! I have to curl it with a curler to keep it under control. She is also starting to rub off some of the hair on the back.

- People are always commenting on what a beautiful baby she is. I have to agree, but then again I am a little biased. One lady at McDonalds just could not get over her. She just kept saying how she looked like a little doll. She really is my dream baby doll...






1 comment:

  1. She really is a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she's already 3 months old! Such a fun stage. :)

    ReplyDelete