Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Drive"

Jack's new thing this month has been his obsession with driving the car. The second I park the car in the driveway he says "drive" but it sounds more like "dive." He then sits in the car for at least a half an hour in the driver's seat just having a ball pushing all the buttons. Then, when I get in the car to go somewhere later I have a surprise when the windshield wipers kick on. I had to learn the hard way that I have to make sure the lights aren't on before I get him out of the car. I refuse to buy another car battery this year! He also has to sit in Shad's car the second he pulls in. Such a funny little kid.





Here is a video of him being silly in the car. Notice that his new favorite word is "no." Typical toddler I guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment