Tuesday, September 11, 2012

August at home

Here are a few random pictures from our fun month of August at home. I know most of the pictures are of Jack but that is because Haken will hardly ever give me a smile (or really any picture of his face) and because Jack has been so stinkin' funny lately. Haken and I are constantly laughing at him throughout the day. I love that Haken also appreciates the funny little boy Jack is.

Jack is obsessed with this hat.
He wears it all over the house.
Shad made this puppet theater for the boys one night using
some scrap wood, clamps, and a blanket. The boys loved it.
Hanging out with daddy before bed.
Again the infamous hat. He also always has
shoes on his feet, usually not his own.

Jack loves "dip-dip" and will pretty much eat anything
dipped in ranch, ketchup, or yogurt. Unfortunately more got
on his forehead than in his mouth this meal.

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable pictures! Darling kids. I love Jack's smile. He seems like such a happy boy!

    ReplyDelete