Friday, August 24, 2012

Hill Aerospace Museum

The Friday before school started I had a baby shower in Sandy for one of my roommates from USU so we decided to make it a family affair and stop at the Hill Aerospace Museum on the way down. Every time we drive down south we pass this museum and I have always wanted to take the boys. You can see the huge planes from the freeway and I knew Haken would love it. He has been really into building planes with his legos lately. It did not disappoint. If you have never been there and have boys that like planes, you should go! It is free and has so much to look at. We didn't even get to it all. They have multiple buildings full of old planes and then a bunch of huge ones outside as well. I think Jack got a little bored, but he was also a little tired since it was nap time. Gracie just slept pretty much the whole time in the stroller. Fun family outing!


One of the huge planes outside. Fun little picnic area too.

Loopy tired Jack.

Gracie enjoyed the smooth cement in the stroller 




No comments:

Post a Comment