Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bathroom Progression



I got so excited about posting the finished product of our bathroom that I forgot to post the pictures of the construction that I took to post on the blog. I took them so that I could remember just how "barebones" this room was before we started. I didn't get a picture before Shad framed it all, but here they are so that all the pictures I took won't be in vain....
Before


Getting there...
After
Before
Getting there...
After
Before

Getting there...

After
Before

After
Before
After
This is what we had in our family room for a few days...

This is Haken's toy area (we all made a few sacrifices)

Working that tile saw....I had to close my eyes. Sometimes I thought he would loose a finger!

Tiling his beloved shower

Even Haken helped out painting the baseboards.
Where Jack spent most of his time during construction...








No comments:

Post a Comment