Jack has become quite the mover during the last month. Without fail if there is something that he shouldn't get into, he is into it. He is the quickest little crawler I have ever seen. Sometimes it is hard to beat him to the punch. His little "stinkerness" has been such a fun trait to see develop, although I feel like I have to know where he is at all times! Here are a few of his favorite things at 11 months:
 |
| Pulling out drawers and climbing into them |
 |
| Climbing into the bottom of the excersaucer and rocking it back and forth |
 |
| Giving that little face to get what he wants...it usually works |
 |
| Standing up next to the chairs and then consistently getting stuck underneath the table. |
 |
| Making a mess |
 |
| Scrunching up his nose so he can make this face. I would kill for eyelashes like those! Where did he get those?! |
 |
| Climbing into the dishwasher |
 |
| Cuddling with his big brother |
Jack also likes to pick up anything he can find off the floor and explore it with his mouth. On this particular day it was a plastic cover to a thermometer. Turns out that it made a great whistle. He thought that was pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment