
(Picture taken in March 2010)
* You'll have to excuse the stuff you can see through some of the pictures. Because he goes through so much paper I usually let him draw on the back of my printer scrap paper :)
March 2010 (2 years 9 months)
I think this is the drawing he was doing in the picture up top. See how he lines up every pencil after using it. He gets his perfectionist habits from mommy and his drawing ability from daddy. Good combo I think.

June 2010 (3 years)
Using every color in the giant box of crayons...

"Football field"
October 2010 (3 yrs 4 months)
"Scriptures turned into a turtle"
November 2010 (3 years 5 months)

"Shapes"
November 2010 (3 years 5 months)
"Scriptures"
November 2010 (3 years 5 months)

"Christmas Tree"
December 2010 (3 years 6 months)

January 2011 (3 years 7 months)
This stage was probably one of my favorites! He had to use EVERY single crayon in his big box before he could call it complete.

"The letter "H"
January 2011 (3 years 7 months)

"The Brigham City temple"
January 2011 (3 years 7 months)

"Two Giraffes on Noah's Ark"
April 2011 (3 years 10 months)
Every family home evening he wanted to talk about Noah's Ark for a while. I see the beginnings of a name here too...

"A swimming pool with an orange road that the cars can go on"
April 2011 (3 years 10 months)
These next two are Shad's very favorite ones so I had to put both.


"Sand Traps"
April 2011 (3 years 10 months)

"Peach Tree....kind of tipping over because of the wind"
April 2011 (3 years 10 months)

"My baptism with mommy and daddy"
May 2011 (3 years 11 months)
Yes, those "flavor savors" are really supposed to be our noses. This is the first time I have seen him draw real people, or at least distinguishable ones.

"A City"
May 2011 (3 years 11 months)

"A big city....the United States one"
May 2011 (3 years 11 months)
And with that "Haken's gallery tour" comes to a close. I am excited to see what he will come up with next. What a creative little kid!
I had to throw in a few pictures from the last year of Haken creating with his Daddy. I think it is so cute that he wants to be just like him. Not a bad person to idolize if you ask me....

March 2010
September 2010




I am so impressed and jealous at the same time. I can't believe Haken can draw the way he does. Kason lasts about 3 seconds when it comes to coloring. He's just not interested in it. I wish he would color like that. It's so fun to see what Haken has drawn. =) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow awesome! I totally cannot wait for Georgie to get to a more representative drawing stage. The scribble stage is boring me and him both.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!! So impressive! We miss you guys tons!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love the city drawings. So imaginative! I'd love to see him illustrate a book when he gets into writing.
ReplyDelete