Even after just a week it seems like Gracie has been in our family forever. She seems to fit in so nicely already. With the boys gone to grandma's for 3 days I decided to take advantage of the extra time I had with Gracie and take some pictures. I'm definitely an amateur photographer and I admit I had no idea what setting to put the camera on, but I think they turned out pretty cute. Taking newborn pictures is not easy for sure! These pictures were taken when she was 3 days old and still pretty sleepy.
On Monday (5 days old) Gracie had her first doctor appointment. She is doing so great! She now weighs 6 lbs 1oz (already gained weight from her birth weight of 5 lbs 15 oz). She is still a tiny little thing at the 7th percentile for her weight and 2nd for her height (she shrunk an inch and is now 18" long) She is a super good eater and pooper. We haven't had to worry about having the firehose of a boy this time around, just projectile poop. I'm not sure which is worse. She has had two hard nights where she couldn't fall asleep after eating, but for the most part has done great and eats every 3-4 hours at night and 2 1/2-3 hours during the day. She has been a super good baby so far!

I think the pictures look amazing! Great first time!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Bonnie!! You took those pictures!?? They are adorable! What a sweet girl you have. Congrats, I am so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. What a beauty :)
ReplyDeleteBonnie she is BEAUTIFUL! You got some great shots. And I just LOVE the name Grace. I almost named my daughter that! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI think you did pretty good! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! She's beautiful! I love her name, crazy story for telling later, and what a beautiful family of 5 you are! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete