Today I am 34 weeks! I really can't believe that we are this close to meeting our little GIRL! If she comes as early as the boys, she could be here in 3-4 weeks. Really no longer than 5 weeks since the Dr. will take me at 39 weeks. That is just a little bit scary for me. I made a "To Do" list for the next month and I'm getting nervous that I won't get it all done in time, especially with my lack of energy some days. Although, there have been a few days when my body must know it's nesting time and I get a lot done, like staining our front bench outside and painting the shutters all in one day! I know, I'm crazy!
Her room is all ready to go with all of her dresses hanging in her closet (such a weird thing to see!). We moved the boys in together a week and a half ago, which has actually been a welcomed transition for both of them.
I had my appointment with the Dr. yesterday and everything looks great! Still measuring a bit small, but he's not worried. I had my Group B strep test which I'm pretty sure will come back positive since it was with Jack. The next appointment is in 2 weeks in which he will do an ultrasound to make sure she is positioned right. Who knows, maybe that will be my last one...
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Woke up the past few mornings at 6:00 for some reason but sleeping great otherwise. I haven't even had to use my body pillow this time around.
Best moment this week: Going through the boxes and boxes of girl clothes my friend gave me (SO grateful for her!) and hanging them up in the closet. I can't wait to dress up a little girl!
Funny moment this week: Getting my pregnancy T-shirt from my brother and sis-in-law in the mail for my birthday (see picture below) Best present ever! Thanks!
Funny moment this week: Getting my pregnancy T-shirt from my brother and sis-in-law in the mail for my birthday (see picture below) Best present ever! Thanks!
Miss Anything? The energy I used to have.
Movement: I always feel her on my right side, never on my left. Doctor said she must have her back turned that way. She is a serious mover. Sometimes I feel like my belly is jello.
Food cravings: Licorice
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope...well...maybe the thought of having to get off my butt to make dinner. Kind of getting tired of that lately.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Not really, just braxton-hicks contractions
Belly Button in or out? How about "flush"? I keep waiting for it to pop out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, unless we just went for a walk out in the hot sun, then they are stuck.
Happy or Moody: Pretty moody, especially towards Shad. Poor guy. He is really getting a double dose of estrogen lately. I swear it was not this bad when I was pregnant with the boys.
Looking forward to: Not having my belly bump into things all the time and not having my clothes cut me in half at the waist when I sit down.
| 34 weeks |
| My Birthday shirt. "Bake at 98.6 for 9 months. Remove very carefully with salad tongs." |

You look so good! I can't wait to see this little Gracie. What an adorable name. I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her mama! :)
ReplyDeleteYou do look great Bon. No stretch marks? I hate you:) if you want to drop your boys off at my house to play while you run errands before your little one arrives, I'm up for it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so TINY! Really, you are one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen. It is exciting it is getting so close!!
ReplyDelete